=== MineGuide features ===
• Information on the whole kraft! (1.10)
• Monitoring of the servers added by the user!
• Information on enchanting tools, weapons, armor!
• Training in the use of fireworks!
• Recipes of all potions, their effects, application!
• Recipes for melting – from ingots to food! (1.10)
• ID of all Minecraft blocks and items! (1.10)
• Redstone information – logic diagrams for creating mechanisms and symbols!
• Information on various game aspects – the “Gameplay” section, the most important thing about the game here! (The section will be replenished every day)
• Full information on all existing and nonexistent mobs of the world Minecraft! (1.10)
• Practical application of redston – mechanisms!
• The game facts with which you will be more pleasant to play!
• Information on a variety of popular mods, crafting, use and much more! (Developed) • Information on the game achievements! (1.10)
• Information on all biomes and structures! (1.10)
• Complete guide to trade with residents! (1.10)
After downloading MineGuide, you will forget about the hemorrhoids searching information on the Internet – everything is in MineGuide.
ATTENTION! MineGuide – a pocket guide to the game Minecraft! This is not a pocket version of the game Minecraft and in any case not the game itself!
ATTENTION! MineGuide contains ads! To disable advertising, you need to purchase a Pro version!
Information for the application was taken and edited from the resource ru.minecraftwiki.net, I express gratitude to those people who published and publish articles about the game on MinecraftWiki!
ATTENTION! MineGuide is not a Mojang product or an official guide from Mojang, all materials (drawings, buttons, backgrounds) are the property of Mojang!